Please see contact information below or complete the form and we will get in touch with you.
3rd Floor Brigade House
8 Parsons Green
Full Time Client Services Team Member – Parsons Green (SW6)
We are passionate about finding solutions to, and enhancing our client’s health, fitness and performance goals. We strive to deliver gold-standard care at all times and exceed the expectations of our clients.
The Beyond Health team embraces the following core values that embody all that we stand for as a group:
- We show respect to everyone.
- We act with integrity.
- We are accountable.
- We constantly pursue excellence in everything we do.
- We actively contribute to our team culture and have fun along the way!
Responsibilities and Duties
The role covers various aspects of clinical reception and administration including:
- Customer service and management
- Greeting guests and creating a welcoming and friendly environment
- Appointment diary management (via booking system) for multiple practitioners
- Responding to a wide range of enquires via email and phone
- Liaising with insurance companies, consultants, GPs and third parties
- Reporting and procedural tasks
- A range of other administrative and customer service tasks
Skills and Requirements for the role
- Strong customer service experience and/or previous clinical administrative experience
- Great attention to detail
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, and diary management software
- A proactive multi-tasker who thrives in a busy and diverse environment
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to help with tasks outside of the normal day to day
- Desire to go above, and beyond, in your role for the team and our clients
- Understanding of physiotherapy/medical/wellness industry is a bonus
37.5 hours per week / one Saturday a month.
£12.00 per hour
Expressions of interest or queries regarding the role can be submitted to [email protected].