Please call us on 020 3848 9434 or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Specialist Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
If you are an MSK trained physiotherapist with experience and training in specialist pelvic health physiotherapy, we have an amazing opportunity for you to be a part of an exceptional team and supportive team. With a culture that fosters empowered thinking, empathy and integrity, this role would be perfect for someone with a hunger to learn & desires growth within the business. We place a huge emphasis on mentoring and professional development both externally and in house.
The specialist pelvic health physiotherapy team at Beyond Health provide the following services: general pelvic health appointments, postnatal checks, antental checks, clinical pilates and clinical S&C, pessary service, menopause check, DRA and c-section recovery clinics, ThermIVa.
Over the past 12 months we have invested in our pelvic health offering to truly raise the bar in terms of the service and level of care provided to women in the area of pelvic health. We strive to deliver gold-standard care at all times and exceed the expectations of our clients. We work with every patient to ensure they have a clear pathway to achieve their pelvic health and fitness goals.
The pelvic health offering is thriving and we are very excited about what the future holds. It is therefore a critical time for us to bring on individuals with demonstrated clinical mileage and a true passion for pelvic health and values that match those of our team.
The Beyond Health team embraces the following core values that embody all that we stand for as a group, as we constantly pursue excellence in everything we do:
- We consider ourselves privileged to have the opportunity to help people recover and thrive
- We are open to exploring all opportunities for delivering exceptional clinical outcomes and customer service
- We are enthused and committed to ongoing learning about our profession and ourselves. We make time to do this
- We share knowledge & experience within the team so as to empower the group
- With an attitude of gratitude, we listen and reflect upon feedback received from others
- We respect that as a team we will achieve more than the sum of its parts and that collaboration is essential to delivering the very best outcomes for our clients
- We are honest
- We are accountable
- We work hard to be the best and most productive we can be
- We actively contribute to our culture with a positive and can-do attitude
All physiotherapists receive a base salary along with a monthly bonus incentive scheme, enjoy flexible working and have 5 weeks paid holiday.
The role will ideally be suited to someone seeking full-time work and looking to expand their knowledge, expertise and skills within Women’s Health. It will involve a mix of pre and postnatal exercise classes and a strong caseload of pelvic floor and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
If you have less than 2 years pelvic health experience or are seeking part-time work only, we would still be happy to hear from you, particularly if you feel your personal values match ours and you have a willingness to grow.