Please call us on 020 3848 9434 or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Client Services Team Member
If you are an organised, motivated, passionate about exceptional customer service and would like to work as part of a vibrant and supportive team, we would love to hear from you!
- We are positive, energetic and committed to delivering exceptional customer service at every cornerstone of the business
- We work together and foster a team environment where initiative, collaboration and a solutions-driven attitude is celebrated
- We provide opportunities to learn and develop administrative and commercial skills
The team at Beyond Health provide the following services to our local community and beyond: musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy, pelvic health physiotherapy, clinical Pilates, clinical strength and conditioning, biomechanical screening and shockwave therapy.
We are passionate about finding solutions to, and enhancing our clients health, fitness and performance. We strive to deliver gold-standard care at all times and exceed the expectations of our clients on both a clinical and customer service level.
The Beyond Health team embraces the following core values that embody all that we stand for as a group, as we constantly pursue excellence in everything we do:
- We consider ourselves privileged to have the opportunity to help people recover and thrive
- We are open to exploring all opportunities for delivering exceptional clinical outcomes and customer service
- We are enthused and committed to ongoing learning about our profession and ourselves. We make time to do this
- We share knowledge & experience within the team so as to empower the group
- With an attitude of gratitude we listen and reflect upon feedback received from others
- We respect that as a team we will achieve more than the sum of its parts and that collaboration is essential to delivering the very best outcomes for our clients
- We are honest
- We are accountable
- We work hard to be the best and most productive we can be
- We actively contribute to our culture with a positive and can-do attitude
Responsibilities and Duties
The role covers various aspects of clinical reception and administration including:
- gold standard customer service
- appointment diary management for multiple practitioners
- reporting and procedural tasks
- liaising with insurance companies, consultants and GPs
- a range of other administrative and customer service tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service experience and/or previous clinical administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, and have diary management experience
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a busy and diverse environment
Approximately 25 hours per week
Salary £23-25,000 per/annum pro rata
Expressions of interest, or queries regarding the role can be submitted to our Practice Manager [email protected]