Please see contact information below or complete the form and we will get in touch with you.
3rd Floor Brigade House
8 Parsons Green
LETO Pelvic Health Physiotherapist – Full-Time
At LETO, we are determined to raise the bar in terms of the service and level of care provided to women in the area of pelvic health. We strive to deliver gold-standard care and exceed our client’s expectations by delivering long-term pelvic health solutions. In addition, we work with every patient to ensure they have a clear pathway to achieve their pelvic health and fitness goals, so they can feel great and be proud of their bodies.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close-knit, supportive and vibrant team that genuinely cares about helping women and empowering them to live confidently with pride in their bodies.
LETO is thriving, and we are very excited about the future. Since launching in October 2021, the LETO team has quickly earned a reputation as one of London’s most exceptional and trusted pelvic health clinics.
We have achieved this through the following:
- the delivery of gold-standard clinical care and customer service at every point of our client’s journey with us
- a commitment to collaboration and communication with our client’s medical, fitness and complementary health providers
- the breadth of services we offer that enables us to make a lasting change in our client’s lives
- our stunning clinic and facilities
- a brand which is modern, exciting and empowering for women
- a significant emphasis on mentoring and professional development both externally and in house
- remaining committed to the following core values that embody all that we stand for as a group as we constantly pursue excellence in everything we do:
- we consider ourselves privileged and are grateful to have the opportunity to help women recover and thrive
- we are open to exploring all options for delivering exceptional clinical outcomes and customer service
- we are enthused and committed to ongoing learning about our profession and ourselves, and we make time to do this
- we share knowledge & experience within the team to empower the group
- with an attitude of gratitude, we listen and reflect upon feedback received from others
- we respect that as a team, we will achieve more than the sum of its parts and that collaboration is essential to delivering the very best outcomes for our clients
- we are honest
- we are accountable
With an ever-increasing caseload it is a critical time for us to bring on individuals with a true passion for women’s health and values that match those of our team.
If you genuinely care about improving the lives of women, are a trained pelvic health physiotherapist with at least 1 years experience, feel that your values match ours, and would like to work as part of a vibrant and supportive team – we would love to hear from you!
You can expect:
- structured clinical & management and mentoring by leaders in the fields of both specialist pelvic health and MSK physiotherapy
- enormous opportunities for the expansion of both clinical & commercial skills
- to be part of a team that works together to achieve the very best outcomes for their clients
This part-time role could suit someone currently working in the NHS who would like to expand into the area of private practice. It could equally suit someone already working in private practice that would like an exciting change!
Expressions of interest or queries regarding the role can be submitted to [email protected]